My Purpose is Your Success
Since I was a little kid, it's been my nature to help others; it's in my DNA and was reinforced by my parents. So, helping people to become more successful real estate professionals is a natural part of who I am.
I Guarantee Your Satisfaction
I despise those who pretend to be real estate educators or trainers who've never listed, sold, leased, appraised, or owned income-producing real estate. They take the money of the unsuspecting and provide virtually nothing of meaningful value in return.
That's why I, Ken Jones, personally guarantee your satisfaction with every one of my premium courses and seminars. And, if you're not 100% satisfied with what I provide, I will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Overview of My Career
- Licensed real estate salesman in New Jersey (1971).
- Licensed real estate broker in New Jersey (1977), New York (1982), and Arizona (2001).
- Listed, sold, leased and appraised thousands of residential, commercial and industrial properties, as well as having designed, constructed, and renovated many others. (1971 to Present)
- Million Dollar Salesman Awards - National Association of REALTORS®, New Jersey Association of REALTORS®, Middlesex County Association of REALTORS®
- Provided appraisal, investment analyses, and various consulting services to clients throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Central America and the Caribbean. (1979 - Present)
- Qualified Expert Witness - Provided Expert Testimony before various Federal and State Courts and Local Boards (1979 - Present)
- Certified Tax Assessor (CTA) certification from the New Jersey Division of Taxation. (1986)
- Founded Liberty Assessment Consultants and reduced the property taxes of thousands of properties throughout New Jersey and the eastern US. (1988-1993)
- Appointed Acting Senior Review Appraiser (GS-14) for the Resolution Trust Corp. (RTC) during the Savings and Loan crisis. (1991)
- Founded Buyer's Trust Brokerage - The first exclusive buyer's brokerage firm in New Jersey. (1993)
- Appointed Condemnation Commissioner and Expert to the Court by the Superior Court of New Jersey. (1992 - 2008)
- Auctioneer of Multi-Million Dollar Homes for the Federal Trade Commission. (2010)
- Earned 2 Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designations from the American Society of Appraisers - 1 in Real Property (1990), the other in Machinery & Technical Specialties: Mines & Quarries (1991).
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license in New Jersey and several other states. (1992-Present)
- Founded the Institute of Real Estate Technologies, having written and instructed accredited real estate courses and seminars throughout the US. (1992-Present)
- Residential and Commercial Mortgage Underwriting and Portfolio Analysis for major Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) firms, including Chase Commercial Mortgage, CitiCorp Securities, Deutsche Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York. (1997 - 1999)
- Earned an IFAS Senior Real Estate Appraiser designation from the National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers. (2010)
- Written and published several real estate articles and books. (1991 - Present)
After several years honing my skills, I opened my own real estate agency (Kenneth J. Jones Associates) in January 1978.
The company grew quickly, and I won several awards for "Best Advertising in New Jersey" from the New Jersey Press Association. I quickly expanded into new construction and renovations, and continued to adhere to my investing plan.
Because there were so few available well trained real estate agents (which I needed to meet the demands of my growing brokerage business), and a total absence of available professional real estate agent training, I developed my Ken Jones Fast-Track agent training program. This has now transformed into my, Ultimate Basic Training course.
In time, local attorneys and bankers approached me to provide them with appraisal services, which quickly grew into a major business that took on a life of its own.
I became a New Jersey Certified Instructor for real estate sales and broker licensing in 1982. In 1991, I responded to the demand for real estate appraiser education and opened my own professional education service, the Institute of Real Estate Technologies, writing my own accredited courses and seminars, and teaching them throughout the eastern United States.
Since then, I've developed and instructed many real estate sales and business training courses and seminars. And, with the explosion of online training, I now provide many of my courses and seminars online.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you become a more successful real estate professional and building more secure financial future for yourself and your family.
If there's anything more you'd like to know about me, just contact me.