Blogging is a Proven Lead Generator
Learn to Create a Lead-Generating Blog
with my FREE Course
Blogging for Leads
Blogging is a very effective way to reach your target audience and create a continuous flow of highly motivated leads. It also happens to be the least expensive way to reach a mass audience.
While it's very simple and terribly inexpensive to create a blog, it's important for it to provide the following three elements in order to be successful.
1. USEFUL INFORMATION: A blog must provide readers information that's helps them solve problems they typically encounter in their day-to-day life. Remember, it's about THEM, not you.
2. ENTERTAINMENT: To be "entertaining" means there should be some element of story-telling or humor when providing useful information. If your blog posts are boring and dull, you're not going to build and keep an audience.
3. EMPATHY: The ultimate goal of a blog is to build a relationship between you and your readers. By writing about things they care about, offering solutions to their problems, and showing empathy and understanding, you’ll create a bond that will make you a friend they can trust.
And, when you combine your blogging with the other components of your Multi-Synchronous Marketing Program, especially a podcast, the leads will start to flow.
- Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages. (source)
- Websites with blogs have 97% more indexed links. (source)
- Small businesses (like you and me) that have a blog generate 126% more leads. (source)
- 70% of consumers find out about a company through articles rather than ads. (source)
- 94% of people share blog content because they think it might be useful to other people. (Source: nymarketing.com)
5 Tips to Successful Blogging
1. Content is King!
Above all, people want to read good content. It doesn't have to be fancy. But, it does have to be interesting TO THE READER.
2. Write about things people in your audience are typically interested in. If you don't, you'll never see them again.
3. Just because you're in the real estate business doesn't mean you should only write about real estate "stuff." Don't be monotone. And, don't be a salesperson.
4. Your blog posts should be informative, diverse, and entertaining. Don't use your blog merely as an advertisement. People want information that's useful to them. They don't want to hear about you.
5. Use your blog to develop a relationship with your audience. You want them to get to know you - as a person - not just as a real estate professional.
To get started, you have to create your blog!
My FREE step-by-step course, "How to Start a Successful Blog" will show you how to create a successful lead-generating blog in no time.
I'll guide you through everything you need to know. And, before you know it, you'll be posting your first article.
Sign-up now to get notified so you can take it as soon as it's available.
You missed out!
GET NOTIFIED ABOUT
THIS FREE COURSE