A Blog is a Proven Lead Generator
Learn How to Create a Lead-Generating Blog
with my FREE Course
Blogging for Leads
Blogging is an effective way to reach your target audience and develop a continuous flow of motivated leads. It's also the least expensive way to reach a mass audience.
While it's very simple and inexpensive to create a blog, the key to its success are the following core elements.
1. USEFUL INFORMATION: It has to provide readers information that helps them solve problems they face in their daily life. Remember, it's about them, not you.
2. ENTERTAINMENT: To be entertaining means there's an element of story-telling or humor along with useful information. If blog posts are boring and dull, you're not going to build and keep an audience.
3. EMPATHY: By writing about things your audience cares about and offering solutions to their problems your empathy for their issues will create a bond that will make you their trusted go-to source.
Combining a blog with the other marketing tools in your Multi-Synchronous Marketing Program (especially a podcast) will start a continual flow of motivated leads.
- Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages. (source)
- Websites with blogs have 97% more indexed links. (source)
- Small businesses (like you and me) that have a blog generate 126% more leads. (source)
- 70% of consumers find out about a company through articles rather than ads. (source)
- 94% of people share blog content because they think it might be useful to other people. (Source: nymarketing.com)
5 Bonus Tips
1. Content is King!
People want to read good content. It doesn't have to be fancy. But, it does have to be interesting TO THE READER..
2. Write about things people in your audience are typically interested in. If you don't, you'll never see them again.
3. Just because you're in the real estate business doesn't mean you should only write about real estate "stuff." Don't be monotone. And, don't be a salesperson.
4. Your blog posts should be informative, diverse, and entertaining. Don't use your blog merely as an advertisement. People want information that's useful to them. They don't want to hear about you.
5. Use your blog to develop a relationship with your audience. You want them to get to know you - as a person - not just as a real estate professional.
Take my FREE step-by-step course, "How to Start a Successful Blog" to learn everything you need to know about how to create a successful lead-generating blog in no time.